Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 12 people
This dip eats like a meal; the artichokes and spinach are not hidden behind large amounts of sour cream or mayo. This is the chunkiest Artichoke and Spinach Dip recipe you'll find!
- 300 grams frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 28 ounces artichoke hearts packed in water, roughly chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes, dehydrated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking dish by drizzling in the two tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and use a hand-held mixer to blend until creamy.
Add the sour cream and blend into the cream cheese.
Add the spinach and blend into the cream cheese and sour cream mixture with the hand-held mixer just until incorporated.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir together with a spatula or a wooden spoon. Don't use the hand-held mixer - this will break apart the artichokes.
Poor the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 640mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4250IU | Vitamin C: 16.3mg | Calcium: 316mg | Iron: 1.3mg