Spicy Jalapeno Fire Roasted Chili Cheese Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 servings
Everyone has a preference when it comes to dips and here are 3 dips that will please every palate! There's a smoky dip, and a spicy dip, and of course, a sweet dip too! All easy, all no bake, and all made with cream cheese!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and discarded, flesh finely diced
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces fire roasted green chilies
Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
Using a hand-held mixer, blend the ingredients until well incorporated.
Serve immediately. Alternatively, refrigerate until needed. Remove from fridge and allow dip to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 258mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 10.9% | Vitamin C: 4.8% | Calcium: 18.9% | Iron: 2.2%