Spicy Herbed Paprika Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil and coating liberally with cooking spray.
Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken breasts. Lay on baking sheet a few inches apart.
Bake for 20 minutes.
In the meantime, place all other ingredients (no salt and pepper!) into a bowl and whisk together.
Remove chicken from oven and spoon the spice mixture over the top.
Bake for another 25 minutes, or until cooked all the way through.