Moist, succulent, perfectly seasoned, and bite-sized; these are just a few ways to describe these Roasted Herbed Beef Tips. Marinated and oven-roasted to perfection, and using the most simple ingredients, beef is transformed into a mouth-watering dish with numerous serving options.
Roasted Herbed Beef Tips might just become my go-to beef recipe. And, not only because they are pop in your mouth delicious, but also because they are perfectly seasoned and absolutely the easiest beef dish I’ve ever made!
These beef tips can be served in numerous ways. For instance, these would be great served along side mashed potatoes or a scalloped potato dish. Toss them into a pita or a wrap with some fresh-cut veggies, and your condiment of choice.
Add them to a simple pasta salad with a little olive oil and fresh parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic. Or, pile a few beef tips onto your favourite salad – how’s that for a great salad topping!?
Other than the taste, my favourite part of this recipe is how easy it is to make. In a nutshell, the ingredients are whisked together and tossed with the cubed beef. You then set it aside so that the beef can soak up all of those flavours. And then, toss in the oven for 30 minutes. Presto!
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Add all ingredients, except the beef, to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the mixture into a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the beef and massage the bag to ensure all of the beef is covered by the marinade mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the beef from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to catch the grease, and position a wire cooking rack on top. Lightly spray the cooling rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Position the cubes of beef onto the wire cooling rack, leaving a little space.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- If you prefer the beef tips a little on the rare side, lower the roasting time to 15 or 20 minutes, depending on your preference.