What’s summer without sweet grilled corn? To be honest, anytime is a good time for corn, but there’s something about summer and corn that just goes hand in hand. And this grilled version is perfect for the outdoor grill enthusiast or the at home kitchen cook. Either way, this recipe is versatile and can be easily achieved with a few ears of fresh corn, or a bag of frozen corn from your local grocery store.
This corn has just the right amount of saltiness, smokiness, and sweetness. It’s buttery and creamy and crunchy all at the same time. It’s delicious and will leave you wanting more. My suggestion? Make a big batch of this; your guests will love it!
If you’re going the grill route, grill your corn as you would normally do and allow the ears to cool before cutting the corn away from the cobb. Place the grilled corn into a skillet. If you’re going the stove top route, brown the frozen corn in a skillet on medium-high heat without any oil until the corn has blackened slightly.
- 4 cups corn, grilled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Add the grilled corn to a large skillet with the butter. Stir and coat with the butter until the butter has melted.
- Add the heavy cream, black pepper, salt, and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with more freshly grated parmesan and a small pat of butter.
- Serve immediately.